Skip navigation

I got back to this one and finally I can call it done. I decided to re-work a lot of it and take it all the way as a look dev piece. It’s being modeled and detailed in Zbrush, textured in Mari and rendered with Arnold.

Image converted using ifftoany

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: